It is never too early to start preparing for the end-of-year exam!
Presented by Mr Ken Ong, a highly experienced VCE Psychology teacher and Director of the VCE Psychology Teachers’ Network, this live webinar will help you revise the key knowledge and skills in the Unit 3 Psychology course.
You will receive comprehensive study notes, sample exam/SAC questions, tips on common mistakes to avoid, as well as strategies to excel in Unit 4.
Date & time
Monday, 28th June 2021
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Live webinar on Zoom
$55 per student ticket, with FREE delivery of the printed notes.
The webinar notes will be shipped a few weeks prior to the presentation, and the webinar link emailed to you a couple of days prior to the presentation.
Please note that only one ticket can be purchased at a time, due to the requirement for a single postal and email address for each attendee.
We recommend that tickets are booked at least 10 days prior to the webinar, to increase the likelihood that your posted notes will arrive in time. Although every effort will be made to ensure the timely postage of the notes, Psyched cannot guarantee that these will arrive prior to the webinar.
Note that tickets to this webinar are limited.
About the Presenter
Mr Ken Ong manages the VCE Psychology Teachers’ Network, Psyched, teaches VCE Psychology at Melbourne High School, and is also an experienced VCAA Exam Assessor. Most of his students have achieved study scores above 40, including several perfect scores. He has completed an APAC-accredited major in Psychology and completed postgraduate research in Positive Psychology at the University of Melbourne. He has published a series of practice exams for VCE Psychology students, contributed to the production of online learning videos, and held VCE Coordinator, Senior Year Level Coordinator and Staff Professional Learning positions at Melbourne High School.
Important notes + cancellation policy
The printed lecture notes will be posted to you, so please ensure that your postal address is correct. Unfortunately, we are unable to send to PO Boxes.
You will receive a unique link to the webinar via email a few days prior to the webinar, so please ensure that your email address is correct. If you do not receive a receipt from us or a confirmation email in 24 hours following your ticket purchase, please email us at email@example.com.
Only one device per paid attendee can be used to view the live webinar.
No refunds are available for any reason once a booking is made, due to the postage of the notes booklet. Only the live webinar will be available – there will not be a recording available for participants to access. Please note that you agree to all terms and conditions upon purchase of your ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- No refunds or transfers are available for any reason once a booking is made, due to the postage of the notes booklet.
- There will not be a recording available for participants to access – only the live webinar will be available.
- The webinar can only be viewed live by a single device per paid attendee, using a unique link that will be sent prior to the webinar. You must not share this information with anyone – anyone using the same link will be blocked.
- Bookings can only be made by an individual attendee – group bookings are not available. This is because an individualised webinar link will be sent to the sole email nominated on the final payment page; therefore, only one attendee can register at a time. If multiple bookings are made in a single transaction, all webinar notes will be sent in bulk to the single address entered, and it will be the responsibility of this person to distribute these to the remaining attendees. Within a week of the booking, Psyched will send a request for the names and email addresses of all remaining attendees in order to provide them with their individualised Zoom webinar links.
- A physical street address is required for all Psyched deliveries, as our delivery provider is unable to send to PO Boxes.
- Psyched cannot guarantee the arrival of the lecture notes prior to webinar, and cannot guarantee that, in transit, that these will retain their original quality. Notes will only be sent to Australian addresses.
- Psyched cannot guarantee the successful delivery of the webinar, due to technical faults on the part of the attendee. Any technical faults on the part of Psyched or Zoom will be addressed to the best of our ability. It is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure that the live webinar can be viewed on their chosen device. Psyched will not offer technical assistance. Psyched will not bear any responsibility for any interruption to the live webinar that results in the inability for it to be accessed.
- Receipt of payment, and therefore, confirmation of your webinar ticket, will be issued immediately after payment. If you do not receive an email confirming your payment in your email inbox within 24 hours, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A unique webinar link will be emailed a few days prior to the webinar. Psyched will not accept any responsibility for attendees that have not received an email confirmation or webinar link due to an invalid email address.
- The recording of any Psyched lecture is strictly prohibited. The copying and dissemination of Psyched revision materials is strictly prohibited and would constitute a breach of copyright law.
- Psyched reserves the right to alter or revoke the advertised program details (such as a change in presenter), without a refund being available. Psyched reserves the right to change the date or time of the revision lecture due to circumstances beyond our control (such as illness of a presenter). No refunds will be made if the rescheduled presentation occurs at a different time on the same day. A partial refund of 50% (minus booking fees) will be processed if the attendee is unable to join if the presentation is rescheduled to a different day, or if the presentation is cancelled.
- Although every effort will be made to cover as much content from Unit 3 as possible, this may not always be possible given time constraints. Psyched does not take responsibility for any material that is inconsistent with the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority’s exam requirements.
- Psyched does not record its lectures – only the live webinar will be available at the scheduled time.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to apply any discount available. Psyched will not refund tickets, in part or whole, to individuals or groups who seek reimbursement on the basis of not utilising a discount.
- Psyched reserves the right to cancel bookings that are made in breach of the above conditions, including bookings made in breach of discount offer conditions.
- Psyched does not bear any responsibility for any material inadvertently published as a result of interference from third parties.
- If a resend of the webinar notes are required due to an incorrect address being provided to Psyched, or any other reason, an additional processing, printing and resend fee of $30 will be charged. The notes will not be resent until payment and confirmation of the address is provided.
- Psyched does not offer an express delivery service of the webinar notes.
- Psyched will not distribute the webinar notes via electronic means (e.g., an emailed PDF), due to copyright restrictions.
- No follow-up service regarding the Revision Lecture and associated notes will be provided one month after the presentation date.
- Group bookings can only be made by schools. Schools should contact email@example.com should they wish to make a group booking.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Sales and Event Manager: Luke Anderson